Part of a Mixed-Use Project containing Residential, Hotel and Office Building
Legacy Partners Residential Development, Inc.
This 5-Story wood frame residential above a 2-story cast-in-place concrete parking structure consists of 319 multi-family apartment units. EDI is the Architect of Record for the Residential Building and Johnson Associates (Seattle, WA) is the Design Architect. The project was completed in 2009.
- NAHB’s (National Association of Home Builders) 2011 Best in American Living Platinum Award for Rental Development 5 Stories and Over
- NAHB’s 2011 Best in American Living Silver Award for Mixed Use
- NAHB’s 2011 Best in American Living Award for Best in the Pacific
- 2010 Pacific Coast Builder’s Conference (PCBC) Gold Nugget Award of Merit for Best Community Site Plan – up to 20 Acres
- Placed in NAHB’s 2010 National Multifamily Housing Industry’s Pillars Awards for Best Rental Apartment Community (non-garden, 5 stories or less)